Saturday, January 28, 2006

Sharon at 10 weeks







Well here is the first installment of pictures. Sharon has battled fiercely against this idea but I think it's important so she said "Oh OK if its important to you." As for the rest of life things are going well. I am still working at Fusion and our Winter season is about to fire up. Here is the first picture Sharon at 10 weeks. As you can see she is thrilled to have her picture taken. Also here is our first ultrasound. I have put some arrows in to point out the head and flippers. It also looks like a strong Davis nose is already in the works if you look close. I plan to take a monthly set of photos so come back around a month from now!! Click on the image if you want to get a better look.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute hat !!! Cute tummy !! And oh wow what a darling little baby !!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it says Little Squidity with flippers and all!!!I can't wait to take care of that baby.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see the up date. I asked Zelodine what she thought Ton Ton & Ta Ta were going to have and she said " Grandma it's a boy" so there ;you go. Hope the morning sickness stops soon. No fun for you!